Friday, September 21, 2012

Claire Danes Covers 'T' Magazine's Travel Issue

Claire Danes graces the cover of T, The New York Times Style Magazine‘s Fall travel cover. Here’s what the 33-year-old Homeland actress had to share with the mag: On filming some Homeland scenes in half-Israeli, half-Palestinian town Barta: “The tension was palpable, but I didn’t ever feel particularly threatened. It has been a lot more fun and cosmopolitan than I had anticipated. The night life is incredibly alive, and there is an extremely positive and generous spirit towards us, quite at odds with what some might have imagined.” On returning to her character, Carrie, after several months hiatus: “It’s been nice to have a reprieve. I feel I put her in the fridge for a few months, next to the vodka. I was a little nervous about being able to access her straight away again, but no, there she is, right next to the vodka. I like her a lot. She means well and she is kind of a superhero. So it is fun to put my crazy Carrie cape on again” On playing different types of characters: “I didn’t want to go back to ingénues. Because I ingénued the hell out of it for a while.” For more from Claire, visit NYTimes.com. Bigger cover inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/21/claire-danes-covers-t-magazines-travel-issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment