Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Britney Spears Covers 'Elle' October 2012

Britney Spears rocks a Versace leather dress on the cover of Elle magazine’s October 2012 issue. Here’s what the 30-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag: On her fashion sense: “I love my jeans and my sweats. I’m really just a tomboy at heart. So it’s really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup- and hair-ready every time I go out of my house.” On being in the public eye: “I guess I’ve been under the microscope so long that I don’t even pay attention to the nonsense anymore. I gave up getting upset about things people make up about me a long time ago.” Fiance Jason Trawick, on Britney making the first move in the relationship: “It was kind of one of those things where she moved, like, turned around, so we were face-to-face, and then…” Also pictured inside: two inside shots from the mag, including one with Jason! For more from Britney, check out Elle.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/05/britney-spears-covers-elle-october-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment