Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blake Lively: 'Marie Claire UK' Cover Girl!

Blake Lively is seductive on the cover of Marie Claire UK for the October 2012 issue, out on newsstands September 6. Here’s what the 24-year-old actress had to share with the mag: On her most treasured filming experience: “Honestly, Alan Arkin was one of the best love interests I’ve ever had. He was the most kind, fun and a challenge – because he was clearly very uncomfortable with the fact that I was 19 and he was 72.” On being a fan of the Spice Girls: “When I was a child I probably should have been medicated about my obsession with the Spice Girls. I had the Buffalo shoes, a customised Baby Spice necklace –when I say custom made it was made out of plastic from the local mall – and a union jack dress.” On fulfilling her dream of meeting the Spice Girls: “Recently, I was in London and I stayed in my hotel most of the time because it was raining. But on the last night I went out for dinner. After I’d arrived, I was told a bunch of paparazzi had showed up. I thought, ‘that’s so weird. I’ve been left alone most of my stay – why are they bothering me now?’ But then someone told me it was because Victoria Beckham was in the same restaurant. I was like, OK, that makes sense. She’s a friend of mine and I would have said hello but I decided I didn’t want to bother her. Until that person then told me that she was there with I was like, I need to say hello! So, there you have it; I got to hang out with the Spice Girls. It was my lifelong dream. That’s it now. I can quit.” Also pictured inside: Blake wearing the Ciatè Velvet Manicure while leaving a building on Tuesday (September 4) in New York City. 10+ pictures of Blake Lively in Marie Claire UK and leaving a building in New York City…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/05/blake-lively-marie-claire-uk-cover-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment