Sunday, September 30, 2012

Adele Covers 'Rolling Stone' Magazine!

Adele is pretty and fierce on the cover of Rolling Stone’s October 11th issue. The 24-year-old Grammy-winning British singer’s rise to music super-stardom is documented in an article titled ‘The Triumph of Adele.’ Check out what Adele told the mag: On writing sessions being therapeutic: “We broke up mutually, and I was desperate to write about it ’causes I can’t talk about my feelings to anyone. To my mom, to my therapist, to friends, to myself in the mirror – I can’t really do it. I’ve always written down how I feel.” On not being a fan of gossip: “My friends all read gossip s**t, and they’re like, ‘I heard you’re going now with blah blah,’ and I haven’t even met these people. It’s bulls**t.” For more on Adele, check out RollingStone.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/29/adele-covers-rolling-stone-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment