Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kristen Stewart Quits Smoking, Learns French

Kristen Stewart walks through JFK International Airport to catch a departing flight on Friday (June 1) in NYC. The 22-year-old actress recently revealed she quit smoking but didn’t want to elaborate on kicking the habit. “You can’t acknowledge it or else suddenly … you can’t think about it,” Kristen told MTV News. The Snow White and the Huntsman actress also shared that she started learning French while filming On the Road, which was shot primarily in Montreal. “Not only is it a very dope language, it’s more like I really want to be able to talk to a few people so badly,” she explained. “When I’m in Paris, I feel like I could be so much [cooler]. I’m like, ‘Wow, I could be so cool.’ So that’s the main inspiration.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/06/01/kristen-stewart-quits-smoking-learns-french/

No comments:

Post a Comment