Sunday, May 13, 2012

Matt Bomer: Revlon Walk with Simon Halls & Kit!

Matt Bomer consoles his son Kit at the 19th Annual Revlon Run/Walk for Women fundraiser on Saturday (May 12) in Los Angeles. The 34-year-old actor was also joined by his partner Simon Halls at the event. Matt and his Glee co-star Darren Criss recently responded to Gotye‘s comments about their rendition of his song “Somebody That I Used to Know.” “Art is totally subjective. I’m not a big mudslinger, so whatever,” Matt told Showbiz Tonight. “I’ve been a long time Gotye fan…The fact that Gotye even knows who I am and what my name is, I am super thrilled,” Darren added. “I was not mad or disturbed at all by what he said…He’s allowed to say whatever he wants.â€� 15+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer at the Revlon Run/Walk with his family…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/12/matt-bomer-revlon-walk-with-simon-halls-kit/

No comments:

Post a Comment