Friday, May 11, 2012

Ioan Gruffudd: 'Treats' Photo Shoot!

Ioan Gruffudd shows off his abs in this Steve McQueen-inspired shoot for Treats with photographer Steve Shaw. Here’s what the 38-year-old Ringer actor had to share with the mag: On his character, Andrew Martin: “He is a very duplicitous character. I’ve always played the earnest, heroic leading man in the past but this is a great departure for me and I’m relishing it.” On Welshmen: “I think the term hell raiser is slightly associated with a by gone era. That sort of behavior isn’t really tolerated by the corporate driven studio system. It certainly still goes on but I think it’s kept under wraps a lot more … but I have had my fair share of scrapes in my time.” On the desert, where the shoot took place: “The first time I went to the desert was when I drove out to Las Vegas. I remember it being incredibly monotonous. There is no wonder people who get lost in the desert start seeing mirages.” Check out video from the shoot on TreatsMagazine.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/10/ioan-gruffudd-treats-photo-shoot/

No comments:

Post a Comment