Thursday, May 10, 2012

Emily VanCamp: 'Lucky' Party with 'Revenge' Cast!

Emily VanCamp hits the Lucky party celebrating her June cover on Tuesday (May 8) at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. The 26-year-old actress paired her alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet dress with Brian Atwood heels, a DVF clutch, and Sydney Evan jewelry. Emily‘s Revenge cast mates – Ashley Madekwe, Christa B. Allen, Connor Paolo, Gabriel Mann, and beau Joshua Bowman – all came out to support her at the bash. Also pictured: Sophia Bush, who accessorized with an Arunashi ring and Amrapali earrings. At the party, Emily took time to chat with JustJared.com – click inside for our interview! FYI: Christa is wearing Donna Karan. She accessorized with Kora bangles, Diego Dolcini shoes, and an AllSaints clutch. JJ: How exciting is it to be on the cover of Lucky? EV: Oh it’s very very cool. I am just very excited, I am happy all of the cast got to come out to hang out tonight and support me. This is very cool, it’s my first cover in the United States that I did by myself. JJ: Your character is all about plotting revenge. What is the biggest misconception fans have about you? EV:: You know it’s funny, I kind of wondered if people might be a little bit scared of me now but people really are rooting for her [Amanda Clarke] which has been kind of amazing. I mostly have people coming up to me cheering me on and they really love my character and identify with her in a weird way. People say they live vicariously through her. JJ: I hope you don’t inspire people to seek revenge like your character does? EV: [Laughs] I feel like there should be something at the beginning of the show. A disclaimer that says “don’t do this at home kids”. People are generally pretty cool about it. JJ: Your fashion has evolved on the red carpet. Is it because of the beautiful wardrobe from the set? EV: I think I am just starting to find an appreciation for it. For many years I just didn’t care that much about it, but I am really starting to find the fun in dressing up and having a little bit more fashion in my life. The show has definitely helped me with that. I think it’s also just getting older with enjoying different things and experiencing different things and wanting to look good. It has definitely been a process for me, it never came easy. JJ: What’s your guilty pleasure? EV: I just started catching up on The Walking Dead. It is one of my favorite shows, it is amazing. That is the show I will probably be spending my break watching.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/09/emily-vancamp-lucky-party-revenge-cast/

No comments:

Post a Comment