Thursday, April 5, 2012

Claire Danes: 'I'm A Sales Slut'

Claire Danes takes the cover of ASOS Magazine‘s May issue. Here’s what the 32-year-old Homeland actress had to share: On her latest obsession: “Damn, I love [The Only Way is Essex]. [It's] just so good. We don’t have anything that rivals it. I don’t even care if it’s real or not, it’s thoroughly entertaining.” On her home away from NYC with husband Hugh Dancy: “The country house is beautiful (a couple hours upstate) – there is nobody around except cows, so no judgments. I can look like absolute hell, and not worry about it. I was terrified when we moved in that it would be haunted. It’s not. Well, if it is, it’s haunted by very happy people.” On fashion: “I’m a sales slut. I’m just very seduced by a sale. In New York buying clothes is fun, because it really is boutiquey. I like Legacy and Opening Ceremony, and I love Prada. I have a lot of J Brand and Citizens of Humanity jeans. It’s funny with jeans now, because if they don’t feel like a pair of sweatpants, I don’t have patience for them anymore! I think I’m becoming increasingly lazy.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/04/claire-danes-im-a-sales-slut/

No comments:

Post a Comment