Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sofia Vergara Covers 'InStyle' April 2012

Sofia Vergara wears Narciso Rodriguez on the cover of InStyle‘s April 2012 issue. Here’s what the 39-year-old Modern Family actress, who accessorized with Martin Katz jewelry on the cover, had to share: On being recognized for her looks: “I am on these lists for ‘best ass’ or ‘most beautiful’ with women like Mila Kunis, who’s, like, 20 years old*. I have a son that age! …. Part of my career has always been because of the way I look,” she said. “I’m not ashamed. It has opened doors. But I also know that if I didn’t have something else, I’d be long gone.” On accidentally overaccessorizing: “I love jewelry – rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it. If my stylist didn’t stop me, I’d go out looking like a Christmas tree.” *JJ NOTE: Mila is actually 28! For more from Sofia, visit InStyle.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/13/sofia-vergara-covers-instyle-april-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment