Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reese Witherspoon Starting A New Production Company

Reese Witherspoon heads back to her car after stopping by Le Pain Quotidien on Tuesday (March 6) in Brentwood, Calif. Last month, the 35-year-old actress revealed she’ll be stepping behind the camera for some of her future projects. “I’m starting a new company with [producer] Bruna Papandrea, and we will be producing some films with a very clear female voice,” Reese told Reuters. “I’ve been acting since I was 14, and I know every aspect of filmmaking at this point,” she added. “I think it’s important for women who have attained a certain amount of success in this business to give back to other female writers and filmmakers and try and help facilitate their dreams.” FYI: Reese is wearing a Wren cardigan.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/07/reese-witherspoon-starting-a-new-production-company/

No comments:

Post a Comment