Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reese Witherspoon: Basketball Practice with Deacon!

Reese Witherspoon and her 8-year-old son Deacon leave a basketball practice on Saturday (March 3) in Los Angeles. The 35-year-old actress recently told the British TV show Daybreak (via People) that she is not ready for her daughter Ava to turn 13 later this year. “I don’t know anything about teenagers, so I’m on a big learning curve here,” Reese said. “This is the time where I start asking all my friends who have kids who are older, ‘What do you do about a cell phone? What are your rules about the computer? Is she allowed to go out with friends or is she not?’ So I learn a lot from other mothers,” she added.

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/04/reese-witherspoon-basketball-practice-with-deacon/

No comments:

Post a Comment