Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nicki Minaj: 'Roman Reloaded' Deluxe Edition Cover!

Nicki Minaj has unveiled the cover art for Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded‘s deluxe edition! “Barbz look!!! #deluxecover April 3rd. #LovemyDieHardz,” the 29-year-old rapper tweeted with the pic. Nicki also recently debuted the original cover for Roman Reloaded, her sophomore studio album. “I guess I am pop culture just because what I’m doing seems to be popular. When people want to do what you’re doing, it’s kinda popular,” she told MTV News. “I don’t ask girls to wear pink hair; they just do it. It’s not about black or white; I think it’s just a statement,” Nicki added. “It doesn’t matter which color you are; it’s just a statement of being fearless.”

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/09/nicki-minaj-roman-reloaded-deluxe-edition-cover/

No comments:

Post a Comment