Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lenny Kravitz Talks Acting & 'Hunger Games'

Lenny Kravitz goes shirtless in this new photo from his interview with Interview magazine. Here’s what the 47-year-old entertainer, who plays Cinna in The Hunger Games, had to share: On his thoughts on The Hunger Games: “You know, the film definitely represents these timesâ€"from government on down to reality television. It’s interesting that we’re living in these times. Really, when you go back to being in junior high school and reading George Orwell’s ’1984,’ you’re, like, ‘Man, here were are…’ Our characters have changed, our sensibilities. We’re definitely morphing into something different.” On acting: “It’s a release. I’m just looking for interesting roles and giving acting the respect it deserves. I’m starting out slowly, and I’ll just keep doing things like this and learning until I find the right thing. Then I’ll do my own filmâ€"I’m writing a film that I want to direct, which is something very close to me.” For more from Lenny, visit InterviewMagazine.com! Bigger pic inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/07/lenny-kravitz-talks-acting-hunger-games/

No comments:

Post a Comment