Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Elizabeth Olsen Is 'Itching to Do a Great Play'

Elizabeth Olsen attends the Atlantic Theater Company’s Spring Gala held at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers on Monday (March 5) in NYC. The 23-year-old actress, who can next be seen in the thriller Silent House, recently shared what her dream role is at this point in her career. “I think I am itching to do a great play. I have dream roles that are actual characters in plays I would love to do,” Elizabeth told the Wall Street Journal. “One would be the lead in Eugene O’Neill’s Strange Interlude,” she revealed. “I’d have to be a bit older to play it. I have dream roles based on theater but I guess with film, because you don’t know what’s coming, you just wait to see what’s available and just be patient.” FYI: Elizabeth is wearing a The Row dress with a jacket and shoes both by Chanel. 10+ pictures inside of Elizabeth Olsen attending the Atlantic Theater Company’s Spring Gala…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/06/elizabeth-olsen-atlantic-theater-company-spring-gala/

No comments:

Post a Comment