Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christina Ricci Covers 'Marie Claire UK' April 2012

Christina Ricci strikes a pose in Louis Vuitton on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s April issue. Here’s what the 32-year-old Bel Ami actress had to share: On growing up: “It took a while for me to be comfortable with who I was. To realize everyone might not get my sense of humor; everyone might not like me. You know what, I’m not going to change who I am. I’ve tried. It doesn’t work. I’ve never been very Hollywood.” On embracing her 30s: “I’m so glad I’m not 20 years old any more. I was in a hurricane. I’m a lot calmer now. I don’t cause destruction for myself and others everywhere I go. I take things as they happen and I’ve learned to be calm about things. Troubleshoot problem as they arise and make the best out of things.” On a turning point in her life: “Somebody actually found out about it and outed my while I was recovering [from an eating disorder]. It was a horrifying thing to do to a 14-year-old trying to cope with a devastating illness. And, out of rage, I vowed that no one would ever be able to out me for a secret again. So I was going to be completely honest in the rest of my life. I don’t want to be hurt in that way again.” For more on Christina, check out MarieClaire.co.uk!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/06/christina-ricci-covers-marie-claire-uk-april-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment