Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Channing Tatum & Jonah Hill: '21 Jump Street' at SXSW!

Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum attend the world premiere of their new film, 21 Jump Street, during the 2012 SXSW Music Film & Interactive Festival held at the Paramount Theatre on Monday (March 12) in Austin, Texas. The co-stars got into character as Schmidt and Jenko in their police uniform, while Channing‘s wife, Jenna Dewan, wore a red dress. “I wanted this movie to be Bad Boys meets a John Hughes movie. And in order for that to happen, we needed someone with serious action credibility to go along with me – who has no action credibility,” Jonah recently told MovieFone. “So, for me, it’s about, ‘What’s something that no one is expecting?’ That’s why I love when I drive by the billboard,” he added. “I see people looking at it like, ‘What are these guys doing in a movie together?’ I think Pineapple Express had that.” Also pictured: Dave Franco, who plays Eric Molson in the film. 20+ pictures inside of Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum at the 21 Jump Street premiere at SXSW…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/13/channing-tatum-jonah-hill-21-jump-street-at-sxsw/

No comments:

Post a Comment