Monday, March 12, 2012

Brady Corbet: 'Flaunt' Magazine Feature!

Brady Corbet holds on to his chin in contemplation for a photo spread in Flaunt Magazine‘s Issue 120. Here is what the 23-year-old Martha Marcy May Marlene and Melancholia actor had to share with the mag: On his upcoming flick Simon Keller: “It is the crowning achievement of my career. We’ll see if anyone else feels that way. It’s a tricky thing to make a movie with a protagonist that is so deplorable.” On why he wanted to make the film: “I was interested in making a movie about men who hate women and why. I find that incredibly present, everywhere. I’m curious how that shaped modern male sexuality, especially of this generation, where you can watch c-m shots on your iPhone.” On his personality: “I’m not nearly as pretentious as I sound half the time. I have an opinion about this, because if I don’t have an opinion, what am I doing? But you know, I’m a high school dropout, so I have big gaping holes.” For more from Brady, visit Flaunt.com!

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/12/brady-corbet-flaunt-magazine-feature/

No comments:

Post a Comment