Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Justin Theroux Breakdances on 'Ellen'

Justin Theroux gets ready to bust a move while making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode airing Wednesday (February 22). The 40-year-old Wanderlust actor chatted about how girlfriend Jennifer Aniston has “been obsessed” with making him breakdance ever since she saw his Zoolander performance. “I have a very particular pair of shoes, which I breakdance in,” Justin told Ellen. “I breakdanced at a friend’s wedding, so [Jennifer has] been saying, ‘When are you going to breakdance?’” “If I don’t have my ‘breaking shoes’ then I don’t breakdance,” he added Ellen then pulled out a bag that Jen had sent over with the sneakers! Check out Justin breakdancing in the clip below! Justin Theroux Breakdances on ‘Ellen’ Bigger pic inside…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/justin-theroux-breakdances-on-ellen/

No comments:

Post a Comment