Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: 'Letterman' With Justin Mikita!

Jesse Tyler Ferguson arrives at The Ed Sullivan Theater with boyfriend Justin Mikita on Monday (February 20) in New York City. The 36-year-old Modern Family star suited up for an appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman. “I’m in a bit of an emotional state. I’m on my way to appear on The Letterman Show. He’s been my favorite since I was a kid,” Jesse tweeted. “Text from my brother after Letterman: ‘Tell Jack Hannah to bring less animals next time.’ #Family,” he wrote in another tweet. Also pictured: Jesse and Justin at the closing night after party for Merrily We Roll Along held at the Lounge at the New York City Center on Sunday (February 19). 10+ pictures inside of Jesse Tyler Ferguson out in NYC with Justin Mikita…

Source : http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/jesse-tyler-ferguson-letterman-justin-mikita/

No comments:

Post a Comment